Current version release history
7.8.1a – 17/03/2017
7.8.1b - 30/03/2017
7.8.1c - 06/04/2017
7.8.1e - 04/05/2017
7.8.1f - 11/05/2017
7.8.1g - 15/05/2017
7.8.1j - 25/05/2017
Featured in 7.8.1
- "Projects Undertaken by Company" tab now includes the ability to attach and tag multiple files to a project. Each file may be tagged with a category which includes "Project", "Permit", "Review" at launch. These categories will eventually become user-configurable.
- Added # of Mobile Checks and Audits to Lead Indicators.
- Change terminology of Raw Risk and Post Corrective Controls to “inherent Risk” and “Residual Risk”.
- Company Files tab - Edit "Title" functionality added to allow the title of an attached file to be modified after it is created.
- Enable Company Targeted Escalations for all clients.
- Geofencing added for Sites in the Org Structure to allow users to draw locations using Google Maps API and store them directly in the Vault database. Upcoming developments will leverage this new site location data to further automate and improve the recording and reporting of Vault information.
- Impact Scoring report has been added to compliment the new Risk Assessment-Impact scoring development so that users can extract a graphical reflection of the new workflow. The report shows the Impacts and their scores in relation to the assigned controls.
- Inductions, Licences and Medicals are now managed from the Settings menu (requires Group Profile update to make new functionality visible) to prevent accidental editing or deleting of in-use items.
- Legalisation change for wording of "Dangerous Occurrence" to "Notifiable Incident/Event" in multiple places.
- Medicals update to prevent users modifying pre-set Medical Types.
- New suite of API's added. Vault Integration with external applications such as HR, Payroll, Training/LMS, Assets and growing suite of Risk, Event and other small mobile apps has been greatly increased:
- KPI Hours
- Contractor Company Details API
- Contractor Details API
- Employee Details API
- Incident Pending API
- Incident Costs API
- Training API
- Vault internal setup interface for API's
- Process Reviews have been updated to include a new field - "Next Review Date" and this new field has also been added to the grid that displays the Process Review list.
- Risk evaluation, post-control scoring for Impacts - optional/switched feature that adds a new tab “Impacts” and allows the individual scoring of Impacts from the Risk Analysis.
- Users may now tag Corrective Controls directly to the Impacts that they specify in the Risk Analysis and individually re-score these Impacts reflecting the controls applied to each impact.
The Overall Residual Risk Score will automatically calculate to the highest remaining individual Residual Risk.
Current functionality remains unaltered for those who do not wish to use this granular feature.
- Risk Register - Brief, tidy up including extension of the Corrective Control column.
- The countries list for Company Information is now updated to include more countries.
- Increased the length of the allowable characters in Event "Case No" to 50 chars.
Resolved in 7.8.1
- 259: JSA report can show Risks Associated that may have been deleted from the Hazard Register.
- 296: TNA and Skills MAtrix heading format cleanup.
- 312: User Group Profile, permissions cleanup for Audit/Inspect.
- 423: Issue with Formal Investigation PDF in sequence of events graphic.
- 442: Sensitive Events are now isolated to the specific sensitive user instead of all sensitive users.
- 453: Removed checkbox for "Include Reviews" from Risk Register reports that don't have this field available.
- 513: Impact Post Control Scoring not updating correctly due to old sql field being used in query.
- 519: Corrective Actions from Check & Audit not showing in All Actions tab.
- 523: Event Status display issue when updating a Pending Event.
- 524: Event Report - Full. Page flow cleanup for landscape orientation.
- 525: Small issue related to displayed ID for CA attached to Observation (client specific).
- 526: Observation web form does not unmask on Save.
- 527: Some event reports display duplicate records.
- 529: User access cleanup for Settings --> Inductions/Licences/Medicals
- 530: Risk Assessment Rating --> Description field cannot be edited.
- 531: Medical Type cannot be selected from list.
- 532: Notifications trigger types all displaying as "Notifiable" in select list.
- 533: Risk Assessment Details --> Description field text vanishes when using copy/paste shortcut keys in Google Chrome.
- 534: Personnel Register for Workers report does not filter correctly by Site.
- 535: Attaching a file to Transport - Inspections generates an error message but the operation completes successfully.
- 536: Notification and Escalation Groups reports - "Print All Groups" includes Archived people.
- 538: Corrective Action signoff for Vault Check fails due to "CA type not found" error.
- 539: The probability for all impacts in the new Impacts tabs is "Rare" by default.
- 540: Risk Assessment - Residual Risk on the details tab does not update when updating Residual Risks on new Impacts tab.
- 541: Detailed Risks report doesn't correctly perform check for what departments to display.
- 544: VRISK can in some cases show an old version if you create a new version and change the site information.
- 545: Org Structure, "Show Departments" logic update related to visibility of Departments in unselected Sites.
- 546: (Internal) Contractor Review field for VINTEL not being populated.
- 547: Removed unused print options from JSA/SWMS PDF report and adjusted logo positioning.
- 548: Unable to add comment to Corrective Action from "All Actions" tab (client specific).
- 549: VRISK CA's can go missing when copying VRISKS.
- 551: CA due date reminder, subject updated to reflect "due" or "overdue"
- 552: Inductions visibility tweak.
- 552: Settings: Cannot see inductions/licences/medicals set at red level if access is at blue level
- 553: Attaching file to Medical succeeds but generates message.
- 554: Plant Certifications showing "All OK" when there may be an expired record.
- 555: Licences list not populating in some circumstances.
- 561: Escalations - People in escalation groups can vanish because of an sql hiccup.
- 562: Corrective Actions grid obeys Site filter.
- 563: All Actions double-click method cleanup for "Check" CA's.
- 566: Some records incorrectly excluded from PPE Allocated to Transport report.
- 570: Problem selecting a site when creating a new Company record.
- 571: Extend length of Job Description field in Settings.
- 572: Maintenance expiry query repaired.
- 578: Claims Register doesn't appear to show all records.
- 582 Fix Contracted worker token incorrect generation.
- 588: PPE Required by (Workers) report doesn't filter correctly by Position.
- 592: Change "Approved Contractor Register" to "Approved Contracted Worker Register", update sql query. to include "APPROVED" flag, reports also updated.
- 593: Worker Training Status query updated to fix isolated issue.
- 615: Department custom name cleanup in Observations.
- 616: Cannot add users if Check is enabled but Audit is not.
- 617: Fixed a typo in error message.
- 621: Cannot assign all workers from all sites to Feedback item even when Setting to allow this is enabled.
- 622: Group Profile, font clean up.
- 624: Fixed navigation issue related to adding a new "Alternative Person Type" record.
- 630: Approved Contractor worker register, Contractor worker register, and Company Register all use the same function but they have differing functionality so fixing one grid meant breaking another.
- 632: Text tidy up related to custom Department name.
- 636: Performance Indicators - Lead Indicator for Mobile Checks fixed.
- 640: Scheduling training can throw a "time clash" message if a course runs over a very long period of time. Not checking for a specific course.
- 643: Fixed Multiple Risk Assessment navigation count.
- 644: Cannot open some Risk Assessments in Multiple Risk Assessment.
- 647: Worker Reviews report date filter code update.
- 650: Plant Register Report incorrectly shows some certifications as expired.
- 654: Worker Review files query does not eliminate deleted files.
- 655: Worker Details tab is empty when navigating to record from Register.
- 656: Cannot navigate directly to "Other Person Type" record directly from the register - always arriving at the first record.
- 659: Events form does not limit number of characters allowed for Case Number field but database has a limit of 20 characters.
- 660, 682: Site selection does not update correctly in Risk Management under some circumstances.
- 661: IE cosmetic issue causing Observation item "Safe/Unsafe" to be absent.
- 662: VINTEL has been renamed Business Intelligence.
- 667: Multiple Risk Assessment "Find" window may show multiple records for the same item.
- 668: Client specific issue with a Risk Assessment showing in report but not in register.
- 670: Course Scheduling, "Find" window showing un-planned people.
- 672: Spelling error in Health Surveillance.
- 677: Event Register Categories not showing in some circumstances.
- 678: Cannot change the site list in an observation.
- 680: User authorisation clean up related to "Getting Started" and "Online Help" menu items.
- 688: Issue with bulk updating course schedule records for Workers and Contracted Workers.
- 690:Risk Management - Changing selected site list does not cause department list to refresh.
- Remove check for number of licensed users at login.
- Tidy up of impact descriptions - added ellipsis to indicate truncated description after 30 characters
- Training Attendance Register cleanup - realign row text.