Current version release history
7.9.1a – 13/06/2017
7.9.1b - 16/06/2017
7.9.1c - 22/06/2017
7.9.1d - 29/06/2017
7.9.1e - 06/07/2017
7.9.1f - 21/07/2017
7.9.1g - 27/07/2017
7.9.1i - 10/08/2017
7.9.1j - 17/08/2017
7.9.1k - 24/08/2017
7.9.1m - 31/08/2017
7.9.2 - 07/09/2017
7.9.4 - 14/09/2017
7.9.5 - 21/09/2017
7.9.6 - 05/10/2017
Featured in 7.9.1
- The report for viewing Deleted Records has been enhanced to allow the main record types to be restored by users who have the “Key User” permission assigned. This functionality will continue to continue to be extended to include all records in the report.
Currently available types can be identified by the fact that instead of the word “Deleted” in the “Action” column, you will see the word “Restore” as a clickable hyperlink.
- Vault user timeout has been made optional. On the Vault log in screen there is now and option to “Keep me logged into Vault on this computer”. If checked you will not be logged out of Vault until you click the “Logout” button, allowing you to simply open Vault each morning and be logged in automatically.
This does not apply across multiple computers or browsers.
- Plant Maintenance items may now be updated with or without entering a “Next due” date - to accommodate those items that are not recurring.
- Web form submission emails will now display the subject to which they relate.
- Event Reviewer may now be added to an event directly from the Add/Edit Event window allowing the reviewer to be selected at the time an event is created if this is desired. The reviewer will automatically be notified by email as soon as the event is saved.
- Stage 1 Audit logging for Events has been added as an optional feature and works in the same manner as the currently available Audit logging for Risks. The front end interface to interact with and view the logging events is to be completed and will be rolled out as soon as it is completed in the very near future.
- In several places we have altered the text “Third Party” to “Third Party/Visitor”.
- Added HTML output to web form submission email, previously was only plaintext.
- Transport Details - Extended the Custom Text field length from 10 to 20 chars.
- Increase employee number character field limit from 15 to 50.
Resolved in 7.9.1
- 222: VQual discrepancy between Vault and report data.
- 309: Added Delete functionality for files attached to Corrective Actions in Compliance and Observations
- 365: Impact Scoring Report improved. Excel output upgraded. Added cell borders and colour to the excel output as well as moving the columns into the correct order. Cleaned up HTML/PDF version as well - made the Excel and HTML versions look more uniform.
- 367: Impact Report Risk selection filter changed from unusable drop down to a "Find" button to allow user to see more easily which Risk they are trying to select. Also replaces the drop down filter on other Risk reports.
- 406: Lag data for Total Hours and Restricted Hours can display too many decimal places.
- 550: "Refresher for Course" check box is inactive in "Add Course".
- 567: Tidy up for Excel Corrective Actions Report in Actions tab. The button now says: "Export ALL Corrective Action Data" instead of "Export Corrective Action Data".
- 594: Plant Register report - large result set correction to speed up output and prevent server timeout.
- 697: Calendar navigation issue.
- 698: Interface cleanup related to logo upload button.
- 700: “Impact Addressed” dropdown is visible in Control edit even if “Impacts” functionality is not enabled.
- 703: Cannot scroll long list of Departments in Worker Details.
- 705: Spelling correction regarding “Approved Contractor” in Passport report.
- 709: Fixed custom Site and Department language in Notification emails.
- 710: Deleted Records Log does not show any data.
- 711: Pending Events, user cannot use the “Find” button if searching for a “Third Party/Visitor”.
- 713: Corrective Actions Report filter for "Uncompleted" fixed.
- 714: Event Full Report, Corrective comments repeat issue fixed.
- 715: Event Full report, Investigation Completed text change from 'Unknown' to 'Not yet completed'.
- 720: Login fix related to cookie.
- 721: Formal Investigation Register fields for "Fatality" and "Notifiable Event" removed, not relevant.
- 723: Event Reviews can be created without an assigned Person. Fixed.
- 724: Event Review entry created each time an event is saved. Fixed.
- 725: Event Category still visible in Settings after being deleted.
- 726: User unable to log in if username is longer than 30 characters.
- 727: Some clients experienced problems adding a new contracted worker with an error message “One or more fields are missing or invalid”. Fixed.
- 728: Observation submission from Portal sends email to supervisor even when option to do so is disabled. Fixed.
- 729: Show All PPE Issued button in Worker PPE record is not showing records after the parent PPE item has been deleted.
- 735: IE issue when printing preview report.
- 737: Event Review still being created when saving an event/pending event in spite of the Reviewer value either not changing or not being present at all.
- 738: Competency settings pagination issue.
- 739: Issue when creating new Skills Matrix headings.
- 741: Custom Department name doesn't show in Performance Indicator/Injury/Data tab
- 742: Archived VRISKs do not appear in grid when "Show Archived" switch is selected.
- 745: Planner categories display VAUDIT even if this feature is not enabled.
- 746: Plant Company report cleanup
- 747: MyActions - cannot reassign actions to people in sites you do not have selected even when the option to do so is enabled.
- 749: Employee Training Status and Training record can get out of synch when “Do not alert or escalate” switch is used.
- 752: In some circumstances an email can be sent to the reviewer of an Event even when the reviewer field was not updated.
- 753: Plant/Equipment grid expiry/failed checkbox logic was incorrect.
- 766: Unable to "View" Contracted Company with R access by double clicking or clicking "View".
- 768: Web Portal Corrective Actions cleanup regarding "Inspect" --> "Check".
- 782: Plant Register Company report not showing certain certification records.
- 788: Employee Training Status does not update correctly in real time.
- 789: Risk Register Residual Risk Rating value may be incorrect if "Impact Post Control Scoring" is enabled.
- 793: Performance Indicators, Lead tab, 'Total # Mobile Check in period' showing incorrectly.
- 799: Error message reads 'Course finished not selected!' instead of 'Passed Course field not selected'
- 801: Corrected some logic around Event completion when mandatory fields are being used.
- 812: it is possible to get a duplicate "Custom" Transport Certification record if a previous custom certification had been deleted.
Fix is not retroactive but will prevent the issue reoccurring in the future by ensuring all "Custom X" rows are removed for the vehicle in question when you delete the certification.
- 814: In Performance Indicators / Corrective Actions / Events both charts are titled "Event Corrective Actions - Status By Month". Instead, the bottom one should be "Event Corrective Actions - Time for Completion".
- 815: Title not displayed for Observation Photos.
- 816: Department field still showing in some places even when "Hide Department" is enabled.
- 817: Contracted Workers Event Register report showing no data in PDF output.
- 818: Pagination issue for Mileage records in Transport tab fixed.
- 819: Event full report, issue with CA comments.
- 822: Corrective Action email text updated.
- 828: Reporting an Observation with a Corrective Action logic issue related to CA responsible person.
- 830: Training by Position filter not being applied correctly when scheduling courses for "Planned Only" people.
- 834: Some Corrective Actions for Audits do not show up in the All Actions grid.
- 835: Plant Register query updated to fix issue with vanishing records.
- 836: PPE register breaks after returning an item.
- 837: Training Needs does not update correctly when course is marked "Do not alert or escalate".
- 840: Inherent Risk text shown twice in Risk Details if Existing Risk grid is enabled.
- 841: Residual Risk Score not displayed correctly in Risk Detail tab when Impact Scoring is disabled.
- 842: Read access still allowing users to archive contractor companies.
- 845: Label updates for "Significant Risk" / "Site Risk" with regard to the difference between Australian and NZ settings, where applicable (some changes had been missed).
- 846: Fixed double-click issue with VRISK Corrective Actions in All Actions grid.
- 847: Cannot save an Event with Status "Completed" when "Investigation not required".
- 847: Cannot save Event as Completed when "Investigation not required" ticked.
- 849: Clarify message sent to client when a parent Risk gets a new Control.
- 850: Clean up query for selecting planned workers and contracted workers for scheduled courses.
- 854: Remove reference to "New escalation service from options and preferences because there are no "Old" escalations anymore.
- 855: Risk Description issue with Residual risk score updates.
- 856: Company Plant Register report for Expired records only returns no records because of a query error.
- 857: Sending a report via email - issue causing browser freeze the second time you attempt to email a report. (IE Only).
- 864: Skills Matrix pagination does not work correctly when moving between pages.
- 866: Compliance, Corrective Action Summary Graph appears inaccurate in some circumstances.
- 869: Events: Users can see the option for "Contracted Worker" when selecting "Supervisor Type" even if this feature is not enabled.
- 871: Deleted Records Log, Training Report generates error and displays a blank report.
- 872: All Actions tab can be blank in some circumstances.
- 874: Person types naming labels cleaned up in "Add" function.
- 875: Contractor Skills Matrix, hovering over heading does not show tooltip.
- 877: Cannot put an apostrophe in the Notes field for Transport.
- 882: Report requirement showing no records when editing event form.
- 883: Blank screen shows upon adding and saving a new worker in People->Workers.
- 886: Incident Audit Log not updating for incident severity.