The following example applies the colours green, yellow and red to the respective corrective action statuses.
1. Apply conditional formatting to the status field by clicking either the Conditional Formatting button in the top menu or apply it directly on the field;
2. Ensure the Status field is selected on the left side.
3. In the Rules section, click 'Add Another Rule' add the corresponding text (status) and the desired colour (This can be done by choosing from the default colours, choosing from the colour picker or typing in the hex value)
NB: This must match exactly what is in the report (No spelling errors or added spaces).
The colours I used in this example were:
4. Click 'Add Another Rule' to continue to add other statuses.
5. Once an alert has been added for each status, click the X in the top right corner to close the menu.
6. This will reload the report with the conditional formatting applied to the column.
7. If you do not require the conditional formatting at the bottom of the report, this can be turned off via the Conditional Formatting settings from the top menu.
Applying Conditional Formatting to Charts;
Using the fields and conditional formatting created in the above example; this can be represented in a chart.
1. In the colour field/Status, click the drop down arrow and select conditional formatting from the list
2. This will then reload the chart to show the formatted colours.