Current version release history
7.0.1 – 25/02/2015
New or enhanced in 7.0.1
- VAUDIT: VAUDIT is a Vault module that links with our new VAUDIT mobile App allowing you to do all your site auditing on a tablet. The time and cost savings of this capability ensure a quick return on investment and easy business case. Contact your account manager for more information on VAUDIT.
- Planner: The Planner is a new module for Vault II clients that lets you schedule in Vault your Compliance items, VAUDITs, and User defined events. The events are displayed in both calendar and register views and can be exported to other calendars that support the iCalendar format e.g. MS Outlook, Groupwise, Lotus Notes, Google Calendar and more). The Planner module is provided on Vault II for no additional fee.
- Escalations → Corrective Actions becoming overdue will now automatically trigger a onetime escalation email to the person responsible for completing that action. This is nonconfigurable. Further email escalations are covered with the standard group escalation functionality.
- Added document format “.drf” to allowable file formats.
- Governance Label Changes as previously notified (Headings → Class, Types → Elements)
- The VAUDIT, Governance, Planner and Compliance modules will all conform to the following labels:
* Accountable Type (the person Type accountable for the item)
* Accountable (the person who is accountable for the item)
* Assigned Type (the person Type that has been assigned the item)
* Assigned To (the person who has been assigned the item)
Resolved in 7.0.1
- Company Details → Categories when deleted from a single Company will be removed from all company lists. Fixed. (805-828)
- Compliance → Register grids → Sorting by “Type” does not work. Fixed. (805-837)
- Dashboard → Corrective Actions → All Actions – attempting to view CA takes user to correct tab but does not open action. Fixed. (806-852)
- Dashboard → Performance Indicators → Date selector not functioning/refreshing correctly. Fixed. (805-822, 805-832)
- Employees → Register → Archive button does not work. Fixed. (805-826)
- Governance → Feedback – grid does not refresh correctly. Fixed. (806-851)
- Governance → Headings register does not refresh correctly after adding new heading. Fixed. (806-849)
- Incidents → Radio button labels for Injury/Incident/Illness/Near Miss disappeared with latest version (34) of Firefox. Fixed. (806-847)
- Incidents → The window to add a new Corrective Action to a new Incident has poor alignment issues. Fixed. (806-845)
- Menu → Help tip for Alternate Person Types displays test text instead of correct hint. Fixed. (806-850)
- Misc → Visiting the web portal logs the user out of Vault. Fixed. (806-846)
- Observations → Register → Sorting by “Reported By” does not work. Fixed. (805-838)
- Personnel → Additional Person Type – Add person button is unavailable due to permissions issue. Fixed. (805-842)
- Personnel → Alternate Person Types → Register – selecting a person from the register incorrectly takes you to an employee record. (805-844)
- Personnel → Manually Add Training – the window for selecting a training course does not close. Fixed. (805-841)
- Reports → Training Attended → Sent report text contains misleading generic text about a Corrective Action. Fixed. (805-840)
- Transport → Certifications – Adding new certification data fails with visible error in some circumstances. Fixed (805-824)
- Transport → Mileage – Close button does not close window when adding mileage data. Fixed. (805-823)