Current version release history
7.1.1 – 04 June 2015
Featured in 7.1.1
- Home Page → VTOOLS terminology has been standardised.
- Incident Management → “Save” logic has been updated to check if an Incident is in a state to be completed. If requirements are met, the user will be prompted and the status can be automatically completed and closed.
- Incident Management → Add/Edit Incident - The location of the “Incident Status” has been rationalised to a more intuitive position to reflect actual workflow. It is now located between the “Incident Investigation” and “Incident Findings” sections.
- Performance Indicators → Added option for “Rolling 12 months” to main Performance Indicator tab to align it with the other PI tabs which work on this principle.
- Reports → Incident Management – It is now possible to redact the name of the person involved from the main Incident Reports by selecting a new checkbox in the print options. This feature is also enabled for the Initial and Full Incident reports available in the Incident Details screen. Involved name will be replaced by the following text: “Redacted (Privacy)”
- Risk Management → “Compiled By” can now include Contractors.
- Settings → Incident Mandatory fields – Added “Management Review for Completion” which if enabled, will require a management review before an incident can be completed.
- Training → Training Needs Analysis updated for “Other Person Types”.
- VAUDIT – Enhanced Audit Finding and Audit Summary reporting.
- VFORMS APP – New app suite for VFORMS on smart phone. Contact your account manager for details.
- VGOVERN – Improved workflow in the new governance module.
- VQUAL – New module release allowing organisations to model training and competency gaps in a graphical matrix. Contact your account manager for details.
- Web Portal → New form added for “Illness”.
Resolved in 7.1.1
- Incident Management → Send Initial/Full report – sent email contains extra text related to Corrective Action accountability. Fixed. (811-943)
- Personnel → Contractors – Issues selecting Company from “Find Company”. Fixed. (811-939)
- Personnel → Employee Details – Restricted access user issue in the Details tab. Fixed. (808-895)
- PPE → PPE by Person → User cannot select site from list to return PPE. Fixed. (811-940)
- Printing PDF – User cannot create PDF reports in some areas of Vault (JSA/SWMS). Fixed. (811-958)
- Risk Management → Control Measures – (IE ONLY) User is unable to edit an existing control. Fixed. (811-941)
- Risk Management → Review – Issue with submitting a long description. Fixed. (806-864)
- Web Portal → Notifications – Upon submission of a Corrective Action form, an excessive number of emails may be sent to the form submitter in some circumstances. Fixed. (806-857)