Release date: 04 December 2015
Current version release history
7.3.1a – 04 December 2015
7.3.1b – 17 December 2015
7.3.1a – 30 January 2016
Featured in 7.3.1
- Added Delete functionality for files in Employee Training, Incident → Report Requirement, Substances → MSDS.
- Compliance → Observations – Added a new Files grid to allow users to attach multiple files to observations.
- Compliance → Observations – Added Corrective Action Comments box to allow user to view submitted CA comments.
- Compliance link added directly to home screen.
- Incident Management → Incident Initial and Full reports updated to allow privacy redaction of “Reported by” person in addition to “Person Involved”.
- Incident Management → Return to Work report re-written in PDF format to fix paging issues with HTML version.
- Incident Registers → Default sort order changed to “Incident ID” descending.
- JSA/SWMS – Added new Files tab to allow user to attach files to JSA/SWMS.
- JSA/SWMS → Changed report footer text from “Issued” to “Created”
- Personnel → Employees – Added correct tab ordering for “Contact Details”.
- Risk Assessment → Evaluation – Increased allowable field length for Description.
- Risk Assessment → Risk Analysis grid – Risk Rating column now shows associated colour.
- Substances → added new field for “Approval #” in Details tab.
- Training → Training Needs Analysis - new field added to course comment for "Status Last Updated" (Date)
- Web Portal → Added notification for submission of Illness form.
- Web Portal → Added Site and Department to web form submission notifications.
- Web Portal → Web form portal text changed from “What Actions Were Taken” to “What Initial Actions / Corrections Were Taken”.
Resolved in 7.3.1
- 817-1103 - Contractor details - navigation between contractors does not correctly refresh all applicable information.
- 817-1105 – Compliance – Observations register display gets corrupted if you open an observation Corrective Action for viewing.
- 817-1106 - Contractor Medicals - cannot attach files to contractor medical records.
- 817-1109 – Risk Assessment – Evaluation grid error on dbl-click fixed for IE browser.
- 817-1110 – Risk Assessment – Evaluation grid text for Risk Type column shown as an IDnumber instead of a Risk Type.
- 818-1089,818-1115 – Reports → Training Completed–Employees - query does not always return reliable results.
- 818-1111 – Notifications – Corrective Action Notification for VAUDIT displays “VRISK” in the subject line.
- 818-1112 - Reports - Transport Certifications can return incorrect result when selecting "Expiring Within" period.
- 818-1113 – Reports – Training Completed–Contractors – report returns zero results.
- 818-1114 – Risk Management → Raw Risk Rating does not update correctly in some circumstances.
- 818-1116 – Multiple Risk Assessment – Assessment grid displays no records due to ordering function error.
- 818-1117 – Escalations – fixed issue where some new escalation groups do not receive emails.
- 818-1118 – Reports → Injuries by Individual can show extra records in some circumstances. Fixed.
- 818-1119 – Substances → Substance Location Register displays no data. Fixed.
- 818-1120 – Documents – Increased maximum length for a URL from 100 to 200 characters.
- 818-1122 – Settings → KPI Synch settings display incorrect ftp server location.
- 818-1125 – Web Portal → Report Hazard - Increased maximum allowable characters for field “What Happened” from 1000 to 4000.
- 818-1126 – Claims – Cannot print saved claim form. Fixed.
- 818-1127 – Escalations – Fixed SQL query causing a difference in the number of people displayed in a group vs editing that group.
- 818-1129 - Performance Indicators Report for Incident/Near Miss has colour key reversed.
- 818-1130 – Incident Management → Print Initial and Full report to PDF displays HTML version. Fixed.
- 819-1134 - Contractor Site box does not activate correctly when clicked.
- 819-1135 - Employee and Contractor - Manually Add training window too small after adding file delete button.
- 819-1136 - Transport - Edit Headings hint button does not display attached message.
- 819-1138 - Removed company name from header of RTW pdf report to prevent wrapping.
- 820-1142 - People - Medicals - File upload function fails with message indicating success.
- 820-1151 - Corrective Actions - Observations - data is missing from Observation when you double-click to see the observation corrective actions.
- 820-1157 - Passport Authoriser does not appear in final passport for printing.
- Reports → Incident Management – Send Initial and Full reports – email body contains text “Click here to access Corrective Action”. Removed.
- Changed column heading in transport register from "First Aid" to "First Aid Kit".