Release date: 4 March 2016
Current version release history
4 March 2016
Featured in 7.4.1
- Added a “Files” tab to JSA / SWMS
- Added the ability to delete files from several locations where previously this was unsupported.
- Company Register → Updated search functionality to allow searching for both “Company Contact” and “Contractor Manager”.
- Compliance → Added search functionality to all Compliance tabs.
- Contractor Companies can now be archived from the Company Register.
- Incident Management → Added the “Completion Date” to the top Incident section so that a user can easily view when an Incident was closed out.
- Incident Management → Report Requirement – created a new tab to allow users to set multiple Report Requirements instead of the current situation where we force a single selection of our pre-defined types. We have also added a new “Setting” called “Incident Report Requirement” to allow users to add as many custom Report Requirements as they need. This will require authorisation changes to enable the new tab.
- Incident Management → Reviews – Added the ability to “Notify” the responsible user via email.
- Incident Management/Risk Assessment → GPS co-ordinates can now be added for Incidents and Hazards - from within Vault and from within the Vault Alert App.
- JSA / SWMS → Due to the complexity of formatting this report we have removed the HTML version because it is unreliable - leaving only the PDF version.
- Notifications → Added the ability to Notify for Illness Submission from the Web Portal which was previously missing.
- Notifications → Added three new notifications “Event Completed” for Incident, Incident Investigation and Incident Corrective Action.
- Notifications → Updated Web Portal submission emails to include Site and Department information.
- Observations → Added the ability to view comments that have been submitted from the Portal. This was previously missing functionality.
- Observations → Photos may now be added from within the observation tab in Vault when previously you could only view them.
- Personnel → Added check to prevent duplicate Employee Numbers being created. An Employee number now must be unique system-wide.
- Risk Assessment → Risk Analysis Evaluation grid – colourised the Risk Rating column.
- Risk Assessment Register → Added “Raw Risk” and “Corrective Risk” to the register. Removed “Reported by” and created a new XLS format report to allow printing of the Risk Assessment Register view.
- Risk Management → Added a new section to the “Control Measures” tab to allow users to perform a “Risk Rating with Existing Controls”. This new functionality is tied to the “Settings” option “Show Existing Controls grid in Control Measures” so if you have this switched off you will not see the new functionality.
- Substances → Added a new field “Approval #”
- VAUDIT → Added the ability to delete Completed and Planned Audits.
- Vault/Vault Alert App → For added security you can now request an access token for Vault Alert from within Vault in the Employee Details section. More information on this functionality here.
- Web Portal → Added the ability to update Corrective Actions for Observations and Feedback. Also updated the “My Actions” and “All Actions” dashboard grids to show Feedback CAs.
- Web Portal → Incident – Person Reporting field is now automatically pre-populated into the “Person Involved” field by default. This reduces input effort and can be manually adjusted at any time.
Resolved in 7.4.1
- 818-1121 Removed some deprecated Vault 1 options from the Employee Synchroniser options.
- 819-1132 Vault Alert Incident Notification email does not contain Site and Department information.
- 819-1133 Setting a date and time for an action in Planner does not translate correctly into the attached .ics file causing a different time to appear in the recipient’s calendar.
- 819-1139 JSA / SWMS – The Find Hazard window in the tab “Hazards Associated” is not paginated causing issues when there are a large number of Hazards.
- 820-1149 Help menu from “Settings” opens in a small, non-resizable window.
- 820-1150 Performance Indicators → Severity tabs do not correctly show all available graphs.
- 820-1154 Risk Assessment → Common Hazards cannot be archived.
- 821-1158 Risk Assessment → Raw Risk Rating shows different numbers on the detail tab vs the Control Measures tab.
- 821-1160 Person responsible is incorrect when printing VRISK if person type is “Contractor”.
- 821-1161 Some Control Measure data (responsible person) is not copied correctly when making a copy of a VRISK item.
- 821-1164 Some VRISK controls do not appear in the dashboard tabs.
- 821-1165 Corrective Action report can show Corrective Actions from Observations that have been deleted.
- 821-1166 Cannot view a photo attached to a Pending Incident.
- 822-1173 Fixed issue with missing Subject in CA notification for a Compliance item.