Release notes for VAULT II version 6.0.1
Release date: 25 November 2014
Current version release history
6.0.1 – 25/11/2014
New or Enhanced features
- New Module Available → Competency - please contact your Vault GRC Account Manager for more information.
- New Module Available → Governance – please contact your Vault GRC Account Manager for more information.
- Observations → May now be marked as “Safe” or “Unsafe”.
- Observations → Users may now edit and delete observations.
- Web Portal → Portal Settings – Contractor Pass Number may be hidden from “Find” boxes in Portal for privacy.
Resolved in 6.0.1
- (SSO Clients only) Closing Vault tab without logging out or closing web browser completely causes unexpected behaviour when user attempts to login again. Fixed. (800-780)
- Claims → Cannot delete a claim. Fixed. (799-750)
- Compliance → All – sorting grids by Subject column causes grid error. Fixed. (800-781)
- Corrective Actions → All Actions – double-click for Observations does not take user to Observations tab. Fixed.
- Dashboard → Corrective Actions - VRISK grid sorting broken. Fixed. (800-775)
- Dashboard → Corrective Actions → Observations – Comments added to Observation Corrective Actions are not displaying in the “Comments” window as expected. Fixed. (807-778)
- Employees → Medicals – User is unable to add a new, custom “Medical Type” due to an unknown “mandatory” field. Fixed. (799-751)
- FTP location for data synchronisation was incorrect. Fixed.
- Governance → “Governance Type” tab is blank. Fixed.
- Governance → Governance Types – the date/expiry information for a Governance template does not correctly populate into a new Governance Type instance. Fixed. (800-762)
- Incident Management → Attempting to add a new incident using the “Add” button in the register results in the inability to save the incident if Serious Harm is checked. Fixed. (799-758)
- JSA/SWMS Supporting photos being saved to database in a format that is too small. Photos for JSA/SWMS must be saved in landscape format to prevent portrait-stretching issues which will require more work to fully resolve due to graphical component support. (794-712)
- Miscellaneous small fixes ported from Vault 1 code base.
- Multiple Risk Assessment → Register – “Show Archived” not available to be selected. Fixed. (799-748)
- Multiple Risk Assessment → Register – Search field “ID Code” is not active. Fixed. (799-746)
- Operational Dashboard → Attempting to sort registers (all) results in a blank register. Fixed. (799-752)
- Reports → Licences – Expiry date fixed.
- Reports--> Personnel --> Employee Status - filter displays "Completed" instead of "Restricted Duties". Fixed. (794-727)
- Skills Matrix → “Export All Data” to XLS does not function as expected. Fixed. (799-749)
- Training Needs Analysis – Pagination fails when sorting by TNA headings. Fixed. (793-694)
- Transport → Running Cost tab displays "Allocate" tab instead of Running Cost. Fixed. (794-728)
- Web Portal → Attempting to add an Incident directly from the portal if user is not currently logged in to Vault will not allow user to select an alternate person type from the selection boxes. Fixed. 799-753)
- Web Portal → Corrective Actions - Actions for VRISKs can be signed off even if the VRISK ID portion of the Webform ID is incorrect as long as the CA ID piece of the string matches. (799-759)