Current version release history
7.5.1a – 31/05/2016
7.5.1b – 01/06/2016
Featured in 7.5.1
- Added a new function to allow the Risk Register of a Site to be copied in its entirety to another site, including the ability to assign all of the management and controls to one nominated person at the new site.
Any new controls added to the parent Risk will trigger a notification email to the responsible users who can click a button to automatically import the new controls into their current risk should they wish to do so.
Also any change to the “Risk Score with Corrective Controls” score in the parent risk will trigger an email to the responsible person for any child risks who may wish to update their own.
- Added logic to prevent Induction Types from being deleted if they are in use by one or more Worker or Contracted Workers.
- Added the option to Archive a Site in the Organisation Structure.
- Added to the Event Completion Mandatory fields list – Actual and Potential Risk scoring.
- Aligned the number of characters a user can enter as a “Code” in Governance Elements with the actual number of allowable characters in the database field. (20 Characters max)
- Event Corrective Action Notifications can now be configured to include the Event description. This is a new setting in the “Options and Preferences”.
- Governance Elements register now filters records by the current site filter.
- GPS Location data has been added to the main Event and Risk XLS reports.
- JSA / SWMS report has undergone some major reformatting including the addition of the Risk Score matrix and associated data, font type unification, lightening of the colour scheme and a number of other minor tweaks.
- Permissions for “Add/Edit/Delete” have been added to the JSA / SWMS so users may be authorised for one or more of these operations separately.
- Plant and Transport have had some updates to the maintenance periods. Added 4 and 6 months and clarified the language of some of the remaining periods.
- VAUDIT records have been added to the Deleted Items Report.
Resolved in 7.5.1
- 97: “Incident” still appearing in Event notification email and Pending Events form.
- 101: Report Requirement does not populate when adding a new Event.
- 102: Risk Assessment Register report does not display the Category field.
- 106: Error printing JSA / SWMS report in some circumstances.
- 110: Error printing JSA / SWMS report in some circumstances.
- 111: JSA / SWMS report does not display Associated Risks
- 112: Report Requirement Types that have been deleted will display incorrectly as an Integer in any Event that they were assigned to.
- 113: Eliminated several references to “Hazard” that should read “Risk”.
- 114: Fixed incorrect regionalisation in Performance Indicators.
- 115: Updated Notifiable Event/Dangerous Occurrence checkbox to be available for all Event Types.
- 116: Employee medicals can still escalate after the medical type has been deleted.
- 117: Contractors from deleted Companies are still visible in the Approved Contractor Register.
- 119: Corrective Actions XLS report missing Subject column and showing Type instead.
- 120: JSA / SWMS associated risks display issue.
- 121: Cannot update Feedback Corrective Actions from the My Actions tab.
- 122: Cleaned up a couple of instances of “Employee” and “Contractor” appearing in Feedback Corrective Actions.
- 123: Incorrect error message when accessing VINTEL with insufficient permissions.
- 124: Notification trigger for Formal Investigation Corrective Action Due was causing an incorrect notification to be sent.
- 125: Risk Assessment Impact was not showing the full Impact name due to the length of the selection box.
- 135: Solved a couple of minor issues when adding a new Risk from Common, related to Category.