Current version release history
7.5.1a – 31/05/2016
7.5.1b – 01/06/2016
7.5.1c – 07/06/2016
7.5.2 – 26/07/2016
Featured in 7.5.2
- Added a new function to allow the Risk Register of a Site to be copied in its entirety to another site, including the ability to assign all of the management and controls to one nominated person at the new site.
Any new controls added to the parent Risk will trigger a notification email to the responsible users who can click a button to automatically import the new controls into their current risk should they wish to do so.
Also any change to the “Risk Score with Corrective Controls” score in the parent risk will trigger an email to the responsible person for any child risks who may wish to update their own.
- Added logic to prevent Induction Types from being deleted if they are in use by one or more Worker or Contracted Workers.
- Added the option to Archive a Site in the Organisation Structure.
- Added to the Event Completion Mandatory fields list – Actual and Potential Risk scoring.
- Aligned the number of characters a user can enter as a “Code” in Governance Elements with the actual number of allowable characters in the database field. (20 Characters max)
- Event Corrective Action Notifications can now be configured to include the Event description. This is a new setting in the “Options and Preferences”.
- Governance Elements register now filters records by the current site filter.
- GPS Location data has been added to the main Event and Risk XLS reports.
- JSA / SWMS report has undergone some major reformatting including the addition of the Risk Score matrix and associated data, font type unification, lightening of the colour scheme and a number of other minor tweaks.
- Permissions for “Add/Edit/Delete” have been added to the JSA / SWMS so users may be authorised for one or more of these operations separately.
- Plant and Transport have had some updates to the maintenance periods. Added 4 and 6 months and clarified the language of some of the remaining periods.
- VAUDIT records have been added to the Deleted Items Report.
- Vault Inspect and Vault Audit - Corrective Actions added to Corrective Actions tab.
Resolved in 7.5.2
- 90: License Expiry tab in Operational Dashboard is not showing all expired licenses.
- 97: “Incident” still appearing in Event notification email and Pending Events form.
- 101: Report Requirement does not populate when adding a new Event.
- 102: Risk Assessment Register report does not display the Category field.
- 103: Syntax change from Employee/Contractor to Worker/Contracted Worker in Observations Corrective Actions.
- 106: Error printing JSA / SWMS report in some circumstances.
- 107: Chrome only – Checks and Registers, Attach File button does not activate consistently.
- 110: Error printing JSA / SWMS report in some circumstances.
- 111: JSA / SWMS report does not display Associated Risks
- 112: Report Requirement Types that have been deleted will display incorrectly as an Integer in any Event that they were assigned to.
- 113: Eliminated several references to “Hazard” that should read “Risk”.
- 114: Fixed incorrect regionalisation in Performance Indicators.
- 115: Updated Notifiable Event/Dangerous Occurrence checkbox to be available for all Event Types.
- 116: Employee medicals can still escalate after the medical type has been deleted.
- 117: Contractors from deleted Companies are still visible in the Approved Contractor Register.
- 119: Corrective Actions XLS report missing Subject column and showing Type instead.
- 120: JSA / SWMS associated risks display issue.
- 121: Cannot update Feedback Corrective Actions from the My Actions tab.
- 122: Cleaned up a couple of instances of “Employee” and “Contractor” appearing in Feedback Corrective Actions.
- 123: Incorrect error message when accessing VINTEL with insufficient permissions.
- 124: Notification trigger for Formal Investigation Corrective Action Due was causing an incorrect notification to be sent.
- 125: Risk Assessment Impact was not showing the full Impact name due to the length of the selection box.
- 126: Syntax error related to Serious Harm in Escalations.
- 128: Risk Score Matrix Settings à Impact deletions causing issues with BI reporting.
- 129: Syntax error related to Saving events if you haven’t selected a Person Involved.
- 132: Inventory Control showing items that have no stock when it is set to show only items that have stock.
- 135: Solved a couple of minor issues when adding a new Risk from Common, related to Category.
- 136: Emergency Response – Adjusted some field lengths as much as practicable within allowable space.
- 140: All Events XLS report has some column misalignment.
- 139: Transport Register report shows “Custom 2” instead of the correct customised heading.
- 142: JSA/SWMS report matrix axis headings can appear back to front in some cases.
- 147: JSA/SWMS report has some miscellaneous formatting issues.
- 148: Cannot assign corrective actions globally from an Observation.
- 149: Inductions report does not group correctly by person in all cases.
- 150, 153: Notifications for Event Category and Severity do not send.
- 151: Operational Dashboard does not display.
- 154: The email for “Notify Attendees” in Training Scheduled includes an incorrect link for Corrective Actions.
- 155: Pending Events can be saved as regular Events without selecting a Person Involved as long as the Person Type is selected.
- 156: Hints do not show for Treatment Required section in Event Details.
- 159: Plant Register report needed some field re-ordering/renaming for clarity.
- 160: Risk Assessment-Risk Score Impact drop down selector is not long enough to show all possible characters.
- 161: Detailed Risk Report à Hazard Identified section shows incorrect headings.
- 164: All Incidents XLS report has some duplicated columns.
- 173: Severity Notifications not triggering from Pending Events.
- 174: License Expiry tab in Operational Dashboard – query logic correction.