Current version release history
7.6.1 – 08/09/2016
Featured in 7.6.1
- Corrective Actions received a new “Files” grid and a new “Add Comment” button allowing users to add multiple files and comments to each Corrective Action.
- The Corrective Actions register has had a major overhaul to reduce the number of tabs in favour of a selection box to choose what actions are displayed in a single tab.
- Users may now also view Corrective Actions directly (using a new window) in a read-only state and add Comments directly without being transported away from the Actions tab.
- Corrective Actions now have a new alpha-numeric field of 20 characters for storing a Reference ID.
- Pending Events now obey the Mandatory Event settings.
- Feedback Types are now user-configurable and users may now add or delete their own custom Types. Logic has been added to prevent a user deleting a Feedback Type that is currently in use.
- There are two new settings in Event Settings to allow users to hide the Priority and Milestone Timers from Events forms. This can be set on or off by Injury/Incident/Illness/Near Miss to simplify the Event forms if required.
- The Event Full report has had some minor modifications to the Corrective Actions section to display the ID and any attached comments.
- Events that are completed now allow for users to open and view the Corrective Actions where previously they were locked and unable to be reviewed.
- There is a new report for Risk Registers - “Brief” which displays a subset of the regular report - more suitable for printing and display but obviously contains much less information in a more concise format.
- We have added a new class distinction in User Authorisation called “Key User”. This will be used in future for things like Support Portal Access and Feature Voting.
- Observations with no Corrective Actions now display in the register as black text on white background to distinguish them from Observations that do have Corrective Actions.
- Added a new field to the Files dialog in Risk Register - “Title” to align it with the Events file dialog.
Resolved in 7.6.1
- Event Register column heading “Location” changed to use the configurable “Site” value.
- Event Completion date may no longer be set to a future date.
- The Risk Files grid will now allow users to add a “Title” to help identify the added file in the same style as is currently possible in the Events File grid.
- 83: Inductions report showing more Workers than it should.
- 141: Failed courses showing an expiry date in Attended Training report.
- 145: Substances showing in location register but not in main register.
- 152: Inductions report shows only a subset of available people.
- 168: Substances - location of storage - Find buttons not working.
- 171: Reports - Events - Third Party register report opens Contracted Worker report instead.
- 175: Planner - Events tab does not obey main site filter correctly.
- 176: Change reference to Hazard ID in Control Measures notification.
- 177: Contractor Transport register is not showing all companies.
- 199: Debug message removed from Settings - Injury Management.
- 203: Cannot update Corrective Action for Observations from Dashboard.
- 221: FTP host information for Training Synchroniser updated.
- 225: Audit and Inspect Corrective Actions appear in Vault Alert for everyone regardless of the assignee.