Current version release history
7.7.1 – 30/11/2016
7.71d - 06/12/2016
7.7.2 - 19/01/2017
7.7.2a - 02/02/2017
7.7.2b - 10/02/2017
7.7.2c - 17/02/2017
7.7.2d - 24/02/2017
7.7.2e - 03/03/2017
Featured in 7.7.1
- Added Probability matrix section to JSA/SWMS report to compliment the Consequence section that was previously added.
- Contractor Companies: Added the ability to set Companies as “Approved” or “Not Approved”.
The Company Register shows only “Approved Companies” by default and there is a new check box to display “Companies NOT Approved”.
- Contractor Company Insurances can now be renamed to make them more applicable.
- Event Investigations: Added a new setting in “Event Mandatory fields” to allow users to select an option to bypass the mandatory Investigation in certain special circumstances.
A user may set a check box indicating “Investigation not required”. The user’s name and date is recorded and displayed.
This setting bypasses mandatory field settings for investigation items like “Findings” and “Corrective Actions” so that an Event may be closed out in spite of mandatory requirements as long as an Investigation is not required.
If this check box is not selected then Event Mandatory field settings are applied in the usual way.
- Events/Pending - Third Parties may now be created in-line while editing an event so the user no longer needs to leave the current form to do so.
- Events - replaced word “Injury” with “Illness” where appropriate in Event tabs.
- Option added to hide “Department” field if it will not be used. This is a Vault-wide option that applies to the whole organisation.
- Performance Indicators - Added a new Lead Indicator for Feedback received.
- Planner Site tree allows selection of “Red level”.
- Reports - Contacts for Contractor Company - split out name/email fields into a separate name field and an email field.
- Sensitive Events: Added the ability to assign Events to a new “Sensitive” pathway. These events will only be visible to users designated in User Authorisation as “Sensitive Users”.
Escalations and Notifications do not apply to this pathway and only the selected “Sensitive User” receives notifications that a “Sensitive Event” was created and assigned to them.
The Event Register for “Sensitive Users” will update the “Event Type” field with a preceding [S] and a new filter check box “Show Sensitive Events” will appear allowing the “Sensitive User” to view only sensitive events.
- Transport Register heading update - “First Aid Kits” becomes “FA Kits” to reduce space used in grid heading.
- Vault User Interface has been updated to allow Vault to operate more effectively on tablet devices. Reduced dependency on “double click” operations which are not supported on Tablets.
- Web Portal - Ability to remove the option to select “Other” as a Reporting or Involved Person.
- Worker Reviews/Notes tab has been rewritten and consolidated into one grid.
Review Date and Expiry Date have been added and a “Files” grid has been added to make attached files more readily visible.
Resolved in 7.7.1
- 105: Observation notification not working when entered through Vault Alert.
- 158: Cannot save Options and Preferences due to missing database field (one client).
- 159: Reports -> Company Plant heading cleanup.
- 160: Risk Assessment -> Risk Analysis Impact field lengthened.
- 161: Reports -> Detailed Risks spelling cleanup.
- 165, 240: Performance Indicators printing issue related to graphs and A4 pages.
- 169: Restored a few Event reports that were missing.
- 198: User update to prevent usernames containing spaces which interfere with Check and Audit.
- 200: Corrected hint for Event Description Control in Options and Preferences.
- 206: Transport Register overdue issue - in some circumstances an overdue item may not highlight correctly.
- 219: Formal Investigation report - column heading alignment issue with Corrective Action Plan.
- 223: Reports->Events->Related Risks - excel display issue.
- 224: Workers Passport report showing Fire Warden twice instead of Fire Warden & Safety Committee
- 242: Event Registers report - Department filter shows all organisation departments instead of departments for selected sites.
- 247: Cleaned up some Lead Indicator terminology for NZ clients.
- 248: NSN# not showing in training attendance report
- 272: Settings --> Risk Categories pagination for sub category fixed.
- 288: JSA/SWMS Associated Risks grid does not update reliably.
- 292: VRisk showing when feature not turned on in Lead indicators.
- 297: Compliance Corrective Actions - Notify button does not respond if you create a new Compliance item and corrective action without first saving the compliance item.
- 319: Prompt appearing to mark Event as completed when there are incomplete Actions.
- 322: Event notifications not firing in some circumstances when converting Pending Events.
- 331: Training --> Cource Scheduling - "Pass All Attendees" button not responding.
- 334: Audit and Check actions do not appear in reports
- 338: No view button for files added to Corrective Actions
- 339: Passport printing for individual workers fix .
- 343: ASIM / Compliance text change in the Deleted Records Log Report
- 348: Compliance Corrective Action - Action required field character length is limited in Chrome.
- 354: Performance Indicators severity report ordering fix.
- 355: Notification button for new Corrective Actions in Feedback not functioning.
- 358: Changed multiple occurrences of “Serious Harm” to “Notifiable”.
- 360: Event Register reports not correctly ordering when date filter is used.
- 361: VRISK Corrective Actions can display on Corrective Actions Dashboard even when they are complete.
- 362: Observations Corrective Actions cannot be updated when they are accessed by double-clicking the item in the “All Actions” grid.
- 364: Escalation groups relationship to org structure visibility tidied up.
- 365: Training Status Report for Workers has an issue with courses marked "Do not alert or escalate"
- 369: Fix Vault Notify reporting Contractors with incorrect name.
- 371: Saving PPE item triggers site field change.
- 372: Training register can't click on tabs.
- 373: Formatting cleanup for Risk--> Controls tab when Existing Controls grid is enabled.
- 374: Contractor Insurance display issue.
- 375: IE issue related to Worker Review/Notes edit button.
- 376: Files previously attached to Worker Reviews/Notes no longer visible.
- 377: Substances navigation error.
- 378: IE - Overlapping Icons left of Governance tab
- 381: Substances cleanup related to widening of interface, some grids not showing.
- 382: Corrected an error when adding new Contractors.
- 384: Training -> Course Material files tab problem.
- 385: Reports-->Event Register-->Worker query fix.
- 387: Incident Site Name not visible in notification email from portal.
- 390: Delete button greyed out when deleting course from Training by Position
- 391: Fix spelling in vforms controller - person list not showing.
- 392: MSDS becomes SDS.
- 393: [IE only] Cannot edit records in Risk > Emergency > Checks & Registers
- 394: Pending Hazards entered via Notify app do not correctly save the original hazard form.
- 395: Compliance / Performance Indicators / CAs / Print CAs report not working
- 396: Event reports-> Initial and Full can have photos split across page boundary.
- 397: Employee Reviews Files not showing after 7.7.1 update.
- 398: Risk Management -> Control Measures navigation issue.
- 405: Person Reporting Type is not populating when Events are submitted from Notify app.
- 407: Pending Events can select top (black) level instead of only blue level site.
- 408: CA email subject line for Audit and Check updated
- 413: Fixed spelling error in query that caused missing worker review files.
- 415: Contractor Medicals Search list width fixed.
- 418: 'Show Hierarchy of Controls' button in Risk Assessment not responding
- 420: Formal Investigation - Sequence of Events date picker validation issue.
- 421: Formal investigation - POST parking lot issues not showing ref number
- 422: Risks naming still showing as Hazards in CA tab
- 426: If using "Other only" in portal you are unable to add pending incident.
- 427: Fix for users not being able to add Check and Audit to some users.
- 431: VForms/Record Observation, "Site is not selected” error appear after clicking on Submit button
- 437: Update of org structure with archived sites causes error
- 445 Reports->Worker - Induction filter list query issue.
- 446: Manually adding training for Workers - date validation error
- 447: Risk Assessment description length limited to 1024 characters.
- 448: JSA/SWMS Associated Risks disappear if the Hazard you are trying to add is a "Common" Hazard.
- 450: People > Training > Course Register - Search filtering cleanup
- 451: It is possible to save a pending incident without a site in some circumstances.
- 455: Cannot make a sensitive event non-sensitive.
- 456: Tooltip wording clarification in options and preferences.
- 458: "View original Pending Event" is not possible for events logged via Portal or Notify app.
- 462: Settings->Causal Analysis not editable in IE browser.
- 463: Observations->Corrective Actions - (IE only) Notify button issue.
- 464: Pending Events - form not closing upon save.
- 466: Prevent assignation of employees that belong to Archived Sites, to Corrective Actions.
- 467: Operational Dashboard - "View Event" button issue.
- 470: My Actions - cannot update CA type "Risks".
- 471: Formal Investigation->Files tab - Change "Title" to "Attached files".
- 474: Planner calendar date cleanup for series events.
- 475: Cannot save webform in certain circumstances if Departments are switched off.
- 476: My Events - notification for new event added.
- 479: User Authorisation window control update.
- 481: Planner event notification ics file changes.
- 485: Text changed from Parking Lot to Issues, added tooltip.
- 487: Observation CA - first time entry, saving issue.
- 490: Escalations not checking active departments for sites.
- 490: Escalations not checking active departments for sites.
- 493: CA graphs text alignment correction.
- 495: Issue with display of a Plant Certification record that is not the current "Passed" record.
- 497: Archived employees remain visible in notifications and escalations settings.
- 498: Compliance fields "Accountable" and "Assigned to" should not accept free-text entry.
- 499: Third Party incident not updating from Pending.
- 500: Fix rolling 12 Month Performance Indicator graphs.
- 503: Contractor Company Details --> Site information may be displayed incorrectly as Company Name in some circumstances.
- 504: Issue with previous comments not showing when viewing an Action in Corrective Actions Dashboard.
- 505: Escalations for claims not checking claim status.