The following video procedure relates to adding a Worker to the Worker Register manually in Vault. The example shows how to store initial, key information required for a new Worker.
The result will be a Worker record added to the Worker Register within Vault.
You will learn how to:
- Initiate adding a Worker
- Fill-in the short form
- Add details to the Worker Details and Contact Details tabs
Before adding a Worker to the Worker Register, ensure that:
- The worker's Position (role) has been added to Vault Settings (video coming soon)
- Your Organisation's operational shifts have been added to Vault Settings (click here to learn how)
- Find Worker in Worker Register
- Setup Access to Vault Apps
- Remove an Existing Worker from the Worker Register
- Update Contact Details for an Existing Worker
- Update Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for an Existing Worker
- Update Reviews / Notes for an Existing Worker