When a Worker leaves your Organisation, it's important to reflect this in Vault in the correct way. This video shows how to archive a Worker from the Worker Register in Vault, which removes the Worker but retains a copy of their Vault data, should it be required in the future.
Within this video you will learn how to:
- Record an Employment Ceased Date
- Archive a Worker
- Restore (unarchive) a Worker
- Ensure you've learned the fundamentals of using Vault via our 'Vault Essentials' guide (click here).
- The Worker must be found in the Worker Register (click here to learn how)
- Any PPE allocated currently allocated to the Worker should be deallocated (click here to learn how)
- If a Final Medication Examination has been carried out, the details should be added to the Worker's Medical Tab (click here to learn how)