This example will show how to create a report to show the R/W/✓ access from the Vault User Group Profile Access.
NB: This report is only applicable to Vault 2 Users and the report is to show access for lower levels in the user access tree. The report will not work as expected if only Level 1 is in the report.
- Create a report from the 'User Group Profiles' view
- Click and drag fields from the left-hand panel to the right of the screen
- Add the required fields.
Level 1, 2, 3 etc refers to the level in the access groups.
- To tidy up the report, turn on suppress duplicates.
Click the drop-down arrow on the first column, Format > Edit.
- Repeat for all columns by navigating through the columns on the left-hand side.
- Conditional formatting can be added to the access level for additional clarity.
Click the drop-down arrow, Format > Conditional Formatting
Leave the Style as 'Cell'
Click 'Add Another Rule'
Add the following conditions:
The rule should look like the following:
Click 'Add Another Rule' to configure the colour for 'W'.
Close out of the menu
Publish your report.