“A standard Investigation provides the opportunity to investigate the causes and outcomes of any event, then asses what corrective actions can be implemented to prevent a recurrence, and ultimately whether there is any impact on the company Hazard register”.
The following video procedure relates to updating the Causal Analysis (Root Causes) of an event as part of a standard investigation in Vault.
The result will be a register of the identified root causes from which corrective actions can produced.
Within this video you will learn:
- How to access the assigned event via the My Assignments module.
- How to add a new causal analysis (root cause).
- How to edit and delete a causal analysis (root cause).
- Finding an Event in the Events Register - Vault
- [Standard Investigation] Assign Investigator - Vault
- [Standard Investigation] Update Findings - Vault