A session is the period of time during which an activity/job is undertaken. For the duration of this session, a worker can be monitored and tracked from within Solo Platform. A worker can also maintain constant contact via preset and elective check-ins during this time.
This video shows how to initiate a session within the Solo Mobile app.
You will learn how to:
- Select a New Session profile
- Specify an Estimated End Time
- Check / edit starting location
- Update Session Information fields
- Start a Session
Prior to actioning this process, you will have already:
- Downloaded and installed the Solo Mobile App (click here to learn how)
Important Note: Starting a Solo Mobile session will override a Solo Wearable session if one is active and the below message will be seen.
it is recommended that once you have Started the Mobile Session you End the Wearable Session. See - FAQ/Trouble Shooting.