Vault Solo Live is the operational dashboard and administration functionality that collates all company data for it’s Vault Solo app users. It’s intention is for use by people managers or operations centres in the proactive and reactive management of staff.
Accessing Vault Solo Live will vary slightly dependent on the Vault product suite e.g. logging in via Vault “Enterprise” vs logging in via Vault “Business” (standalone).
This procedure describes the action and steps required to login and access Vault Solo Live.
Prior to actioning this process you will:
- Have been provided with access to the Vault Enterprise or Vault Business system by your Vault administrator.
- Have been provided with access to Vault Solo Live by your Vault administrator.
- Login to Vault Enterprise or Business.
- Select the Email field.
- Enter your email address (username).
- Select the Password field.
- Enter your password.
- Click Login.
Result: The Vault Enterprise or Vault Business dashboard will display
Access Via Vault Enterprise
- From left hand menu bar Click People.
Result: The People Section Menu options will display.
- From the options Click the Solo Live menu item.
Result: The Vault Business interface will display in a new tab, proceed with the steps in Access via Vault Business.
Access Via Vault Business (standalone)
- From left hand menu bar Click/Expand Solo Live.
Result: The Solo Live Menu options will display.
- Click Dashboard.
Result: The Solo Live Dashboard will display.