The Messages function allows Vault Solo Live users to send a notification to specific or all Vault Solo app users. Users receive and can respond to any given notification as required.
Note: A Vault Solo app does NOT have to be active to receive messages.
The following procedure relates to viewing and responding to messages received within the Vault Solo app.
- Message notification
A message notification will show as both a Vault Solo Icon in the mobile devices Header Bar and Alerts (in whatever format the device is configured for)
- Tap the notification to access the Vault Solo App
Result: The app will open on the default New Session landing page.
From the landing page the message notification will also display against the Menu as a Red Dot.
- Tap the menu.
- Then Select the Messages Icon.
Result: The app messages will open displaying all new and existing messages.
Respond to Message
- Tap the new message to display.
- To reply to this message Tap in the Enter Message field.
- Enter the required message.
- Tap the Send message Icon.
Result: The messages will display as a conversation.