The Global Settings area within Vault Solo Live can ONLY be viewed if the applicable system is a Vault Business (standalone) Service.
Note: If your system is part of the Vault Enterprise product suite - these functions are actioned directly in Vault and pull across to Vault Solo Live.
The area provides access to the back end set up of the system allowing the administrator to Create / Manage / View Company Details, People and Users.
The following procedures relates to accessing the Global Settings Menu.
Prior to actioning this process you will:
- Have logged into Vault Solo Live.
Access Global Settings Menu Via Vault Business (standalone)
- To access the Settings Menu.
- Click on the Profile icon in the top right hand corner.
- Click Settings.
Result: The Settings menu will display.
- To expand the Global settings menu.
- Click on Global Settings in the menu.
Result: The Global Settings options will display.