The Global Settings: Company Details area within Solo Platform can ONLY be viewed if the applicable system is a Standalone Solo Platform Service.
Note: If your system is part of the Vault Enterprise product suite - these functions are actioned directly in Vault and pull across to Solo Platform.
The area provides access to Company Name and Logo which will need to be loaded manually into Solo Platform by an Operations Manager or Administrator.
Prior to actioning this process you will:
- Have logged into Solo Platform.
Access Global Settings Menu in Standalone Solo Platform
- To access the Settings Menu.
- Click on the Profile icon in the top right hand corner.
- Click Settings.
Result: The Settings menu will display.
- To expand the Global settings menu.
- Click on Global Settings in the menu.
Result: The Global Settings options will display.
Access the Company Details
- From the Global Settings Menu.
- Click on Company Details in the menu.
Result: The Edit Company Details screen will display.
Add New Details / Edit Existing
IF: you wish to Add / Edit the Company Name:
- Click the Company Name field.
- Enter the required details.
IF: you wish to Add / Edit the Company Logo:
- Click the Browse Button.
- Select the required logo from a local drive.
- Double Click the image
Highlight / Click Open.
Result: The New Company information will display.
- Click the Save Button.
Result: The Settings Menu will redisplay.