The Setup: Users area within Solo Platform provides access to the Users Register and the ability to add a new User(s) via manual and/or bulk import methods, and assign them the appropriate level of access within Solo Platform. It's also where you can create an Access Token for Users so that they can login to the Solo mobile app.
The section is only visible to Solo Platform Operations Managers and Administrators.
Note: If your system is part of the Vault Enterprise product suite - these functions are actioned directly in Vault Enterprise using existing processes not shown in this article and pull across to Solo Platform.
Within this video, you will learn how to:
- Access the User Register.
- Add a New User via the 'manual' method.
- Understand the various User roles available within Solo Platform.
- Getting Started: Setup - Solo Platform
- Add New Users [Bulk Import] - Solo Platform
- Add Team(s) - Solo Platform