Vault Solo is a Protection, Productivity and Performance product. Solo is made up of three parts:
Solo Platform requires a series of initial setup steps to be completed prior to being operational.
Some steps are required for basic Solo function and others are recommended to get the most out of the Solo ecosystem.
Steps can also vary dependant on the Vault Product Suite in question:
- Standalone Solo Platform (SP) customers should complete ALL steps to make the most of Solo Platform functionalities.
- Solo Integrated with Vault Enterprise (VE) customers should complete SOME steps as certain required information is pulled directly from existing record types within the Vault Enterprise system.
REQUIRED SETUP STEPS
- Add Users (SP)- Users are those workers within the business that will be accessing and using Solo Platform or Solo Mobile/Wearable App. Users can be added:
- Add Profiles (SP) & (VE) - A Profile is an activity or session that is used within the Solo Mobile app. Users of the app will select a profile prior to commencing an activity or session:
- See Add Profile(s).
RECOMMENDED SETUP STEPS
- Add Teams (SP) & (VE) - Teams are groups within Solo Platform to which users can be allocated. These groups provide enhanced functional and filtering capabilities within the system:
- See Add Team(s)
- Add Zone (SP) & (VE) - A Zone is a defined boundary (area) that can then be monitored and included in Solo mobile app profile functionality:
- See Add Zone(s).
- Update Company Details (SP) - Standalone Solo Platform will have Only the Company name loaded on handover. A Company logo can also be added: