Vault Solo is a Protection, Productivity and Performance product. Solo is made up of three parts:
Solo Platform requires a series of initial setup steps to be completed prior to being fully operational - The steps required vary dependant on the Vault Product Suite in question:
- Standalone Solo Platform (SP) customers will be required to complete ALL 5 steps to make the most of Solo Platform functionalities.
- Vault Enterprise (VE) customers will be required to complete SOME steps as certain required information is pulled directly from existing record types within the enterprise system.
- Update Company Details (SP) - Standalone Solo Platform will have Only the Company name loaded on handover. A Company logo can also be added - See Global Settings: Company Details.
- Add Teams (SP) & (VE) - Teams are groups within Solo Platform to which users can be allocated. These groups provide enhanced functional and filtering capabilities within the system - See Add Team(s).
- Edit / Add Users (SP)- Users are those workers within the business that will be using Solo Platform or Solo Mobile/Wearable App.
[Edit] When you first access Solo Platform if users have been preloaded you may need to modify their access level. To do so - see View / Edit / Delete Users.
[Add] If additional users are required - See Add a User [Manually] or Add Users [Bulk Import].
- Add Zone (SP) & (VE) - A Zone is defined boundary (area) that can then be monitored and included in Solo mobile app profile functionality - See Add Zone(s).
- Add Profiles (SP) & (VE) - A Profile is an activity or session that is used within the Solo Mobile app. Users of the app will select a profile prior to commencing an activity or session - See Add Profile(s).