Vault Solo Live requires a series of initial setup steps to be completed prior to being fully operational. The steps required vary dependant on the Vault Product Suite in question:
- Vault Business (VB) customers will be required to complete ALL 5 steps to make the most of Vault Solo Live functionalities.
- Vault Enterprise (VE) customers will be required to complete SOME steps as certain required information is pulled directly from existing record types within the enterprise system.
- Update Company Details (VB) - Vault Solo Live will have Only the Company name loaded on handover. A Company logo can also be added - See Global Settings: Company Details - Vault Solo Live.
- Add People (VB) - People are the registered workers within the business, these are not necessarily users of Vault Solo Live BUT in order to be a user they must be a registered worker first - See Access People Register and Add a Person.
- Add Users (VB) - Users are those workers within the business that will actually be working in Vault Solo Live, Solo App / Watch. Making a worker a user gives them a specific designated access to the required system - See Access User Register and Add a User.
- Add Teams (VB) & (VE) - Teams are groups within Vault Solo Live to which users can be allocated. These groups provide enhanced functional and filtering capabilities with the system - See Access Team register and Add New Team.
- Add Documentation (VB) & (VE) - Although NOT a functional requirement for Vault Solo Live, Solo App / Watch, best practice is to load all policies regarding lone workers along with all other relevant documents in this repository - See Access Documents register and Add New Document.