“Corrective actions in Vault, are any action that has been taken to address a potential issue before it occurs and also to remedy the underlying root causes for any event that has occured.”
The following video relates to the management and signing off of any assigned Corrective Actions in the Vault Web Portal.
Within this video you will learn:
- Where to find the Web ID and when to use it.
- Reassigning a corrective action.
- Mark corrective action as underway.
- Update corrective action.
- Sign off corrective action.