May update occurred Tuesday 29th May.
Changes to expect:
- You will now be able to set global/default borders on reports. The process has changed to add borders to a singular report; under borders, select custom (there is no longer the need to select custom styles from the data tab).
- When a field name is changed in the report, the original field name can be seen in column formatting.
- Sorting by table data now works correctly in charts.
- You can now apply single column customisation on reports.
- There are a few new pre-defined date filters: previous 7 days, last month minus 12 months, this calendar quarter, last year.
- Labels have now been added to line charts.
- The bug where labels weren't displaying correctly on pie charts has been solved.