Current version release history
7.12 – 30/05/2018
Resolved in 7.12
- 185: Dashboard -> System status report enhancement for Employee and contractor license and text change for employee and contractor to Worker and Contracted worker.
- 577: Azure & Melb IT - date on reports shows 2 hours ahead of real time
- 696: Planner events not deleting in Compliance tab and My Calendar
- 851: CA's visibility is inconsistent in "Standard Investigation" tab for events when "Investigation not required" is checked after previously adding some Actions.
- 879: Email includes "You have been assigned responsibility for a Corrective Action" when simply updating (not assigning) a CA from the portal.
- 891: Different terminology used for Raw Risk Rating/Inherent Risk Rating.
- 901: Unable to "View" Compliance items with W access.
- 931: Events reports for Workers, Contracted Workers and Additional Person types not showing archived events.
967: Dashboard > PI > CA, PI, Injury and Incident analysis
969: Governance > Reports > CA
- 975: New file uploading functionality to all module
- 986: Print Formal Investigation - PDF showing incorrect company name.
- 1064: Read Access for "Common Risks" can only Print risk, not View
- 1257: Event Timeline report did not obey parameters set for "Department" "Category" or "Event".
- 1658 Email for sensitive event update "You Have been assigned" is misleading.
- 1696: Removed HTML print option due to formatting complexities.
- 1769: Bracken fields/options still showing when customer did not have Bracken enabled/integrated.
- 1781: "Employee Name" field in 'Add User' form should not allow free text.
- 1900: Incorrect local date showing for pdf reports.
- 1907: Default training pass status change.
- 1967: Unable to see files attached from web portal in a Risk Corrective Action.
- 2036: Problems adding Third Party is Company (root) level is selected as a site.
- 2080: Incentive Scheme did not obey Site filter.
- 2339: Certifications date display same as WOF date in Assets -> Transport Register.
- 2346 'View original pending event' displays the same report if you move from one event to other using next/previous button.
- 2378: User Access and User Login report not taking into consideration site access.
- 2481: File upload issue with case sensitive extensions.
- 2488: Adding a meeting in Planner displays incorrect date & time in the email.
- 2495: Subcategory text change.