Corrective actions in Vault, are any action that has been taken to address a potential issue before it occurs and also to remedy the underlying root causes for any event that has occurred.
The following video relates to the management and signing off of any assigned Corrective Actions in the Vault via the My Assignments register.
Within this video you will learn:
- How to access the assigned event via the My Assignments module.
- Reassigning a corrective action.
- Marking corrective action as underway.
- Updating corrective action.
- Signing off corrective action.
- Ensure you've learned the fundamentals of using Vault via our 'Vault Essentials' guide (click here).