There are two ways to login to the Solo mobile App, via username (email) and password or via last name and token. This process describes the steps involved in generating that token and advising the applicable user of this.
The section is only Visible to Solo Platform Operations Managers and Administrators.
Note: If your system is part of the Vault Enterprise product suite - these functions are actioned directly in Vault Enterprise using existing processes not shown in this article.
Prior to actioning this process, you will:
- Have logged into Solo Platform.
In this article you will learn about:
Access the register
- From the Solo menu.
- Expand the Setup section of the menu.
- Select Users from the available options
Result: The Users register will display.
Create Token for a User
- Identify the User you wish to Create a Token for.
- Click the Create Token button.
Result: The Token Created pop-up will display the token login credentials for the requested user.
Send Token to User
- In the Token Created pop-up:
- Click the checkbox(s) to select the send token method.
- Click Send.
Result: The Token will be sent to the user via the method(s) stipulated.