The Setup: Teams area within Solo Web Portal provides access to the Teams Register and to the functionalities of Add New / View / Edit and Delete Team.
A Team is a grouping functioning within Solo Web Portal and can be used as per business requirements.
Prior to actioning this process, you will:
- Have logged into Solo Web Portal.
In this article you will learn about:
Access the Teams register
- From the Solo menu.
- Expand the Setup section of the menu.
- Select Teams from the available options
Result: The Teams register will display.
Add New Teams
- From the Teams Register.
- Click Add New Team.
Result: The Add Team form will display.
- Click in the Name field.
- Enter the name of the new team.
- Click Save.
Result: The Team Name will save to the Teams register and the Manage Members - All users list will populate.
Select / Save Team members (Users)
- Search for users via the search function or Progress through each user page.
Click the Checkbox for each user to be added to the team.
Click the top Checkbox to select ALL users on the page.
- Once all Team members have been selected:
- Click the right-facing chevron.
Result: All selected users will be added AND saved to the Team Members list.
Note: If you wish to add EVERY user in the All Users list - Click the right facing double chevron.
- IF: You need to remove users from the Team members list.
- Click the Checkbox for each user to be removed from the team.
- Then Click the left facing chevron.
Note: If you wish to remove EVERY user in the Team Members list - Click the left facing double chevron.
Important Note: All changes (Adds / Removes) made to the Team Members List save Automatically.
- Once all Team members have been finalised:
- Click the Back to Teams.
Result: The Teams Register will display.