To get started with Check, complete the following initial steps in Check Web Portal.
- Setup User Access. Enable the ability for Check Web Portal Users to launch Check Web Portal and, for each User, define the level of access required.
- Setup Scoring System(s). These define the criteria and associated scores than an Inspector can use when carrying out a Check.
- Create Check Template(s). These define the Items that must be assessed and scored by an Inspector whenever they are carrying-out a planned or ad-hoc Check.
- Plan a one-off or recurring Check. Assign a scheduled single instance or repeating sequence of a Check to a particular User at a particular Site.
- Get your Check Mobile App Users started. Generate login tokens and have your Users download, install and sign-in.