We've made some changes to Vault Check that introduce exciting new features, based on customer feedback.
This article highlights the changes to Check Mobile App over previous versions. For information about the changes to Check Web Portal, click here.
Note: The new features discussed in this article require the latest version of the Check Mobile App to be installed on your device. Check for updates in your App store.
Planned Checks and updated Check Templates will now be 'pushed' (automatically synced) to your device. Where a recurring sequence of Checks has been assigned to you, any instances that are due within the next seven days will be sent to your device.
Where a planned Check is edited or deleted, these changes will also be reflected in your device automatically.
A manual sync can still be initiated, which may be required in the following scenarios:
- Your Organisation Structure has been changed
- Your permissions have changed with regards to the Sites you can access
- An automatic sync has failed
- A 'Sync error' message has been displayed
You can now add multiple signatures when submitting a Check. Depending on the options selected within Check Web Portal, particular Check Templates may enforce a minimum number of signatures. Note that whatever the minimum number of signatures, you will always be able to add more, if you wish.
Tap Add Signatory to add the first signature:
Enter your signature in the blue box. If a mistake is made, tap the refresh icon to start again, then tap the tick icon to save:
If two or more signatures are required, repeat this step, adding signatures and names of the Inspectors involved in the Check until all required signatures are collected. Then, tap the tick icon to submit the Check:
Pre-defined responses may now be added to Check Templates, allowing you to select a response to an Item with a simple tap. Depending on the options selected within Check Web Portal, you may now see:
- Mandatory responses. These will appear after marking an item as 'Pass' or 'Fail' and must be selected before you can continue. These may appear if the item passed, failed, or both. Simply tap on the appropriate response:
- Optional responses. These will be available after selecting the Additional Information (blue arrow) icon. Again, simply tap on the appropriate response:
Delete in-progress ad-hoc Checks
You may now delete an ad-hoc Check that is in-progress. Locate the Check in the Home Screen and tap on the edit icon :
Now, simply tap the delete icon :
The Check will now be deleted and you will be returned to the Home Screen.
For full instructions covering all procedures in this article, refer to the following Support Portal articles:
We hope you enjoy these great new features. Please also review the changes to Check Web Portal by clicking here.