Vault Solo is a Protection, Productivity and Performance product. Solo is made up of three parts:
Solo Wearable requires a series of initial setup steps to be completed prior to being fully operational.
Solo Compatible Devices:
- Samsung Galaxy Watch. [Click HERE for Samsung user guide]
- Samsung Gear S3. [Click HERE for Samsung user guide]
Personal Device: Setup Steps
- Download Galaxy Wearable Mobile app - Download the "Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear)" app to your mobile phone from the relevant store for your device.
Note: Depending on the wearable device type in question you may be prompted to download other plugins e.g. Samsung Accessory Service or Galaxy Watch plugin.
- Pair wearable with mobile - Ensure that you have paired the wearable to your mobile phone.
- Download Vault Solo app - Using the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile phone to download the Vault Solo app to the watch.
- Register Solo Watch - Setup Wearable version of the Solo app - this process sync's the users access profile from the mobile phone app. - See Register Watch.
- Download Solo Watch Face - Using the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile phone download a Vault Solo watch face of your choice. The Solo watch face allows for quick "from the face" access to all Solo wearable functionality in all situations.