Ending a session in the Solo Wearable app is done when the activity/job being undertaken within the session is complete.
The following procedure relates to this ending a session functionality.
Prior to actioning this process, you will:
- Have accessed the Solo wearable App and be in an Active session.
- From within the currently active session either:
- Tap the Menu icon or Turn the Watch Bezel one click.
Result: The Solo menu items will display.
- Tap the End Session icon from the menu.
Note: That turning the bezel 1 notch will highlight this option but is NOT required in order to select it.
Result: The End session confirmation will display.
- Tap End Session tick area to confirm.
Result: The Session ending screen will display.
Result: The current session is now ended and the Solo Wearable app landing page will redisplay, ready for a new activity/job to commence.