The Team function allows Solo Wearable App. users to view a list and access the contact details of any workers from their Team(s). This can be used for any number of reasons when one user needs to contact another.
Prior to actioning this process, you will:
- Have accessed the Solo Wearable App. and be in a current session.
- Access the Menu.
From within an Active Session, there are two methods of accessing the Solo app menu.
- Tap the Menu icon or Turn the Watch Bezel clockwise one notch.
Result: The Solo menu items will display.
2. Access Team List.
- Tap the Team icon from the menu.
- Rotate the Bezel clockwise four notches until the Team icon is highlighted.
- Tap the Centre of the screen.
Result: The Team list will display, showing all workers from your Team(s).
3. Access Worker Details.
Note: To refresh the list simply Tap in the refresh area.
- Using the watch Bezel or finger Swipe, scroll the list as required.
- Tap the Team member who's Worker Details you wish to view.
- Scroll through the worker details via Bezel Turns or Screen Swipes.
- Tap any of the options to access the information/functionality.
- For example: Tap the Phone number details to default the recorded number into the watch calling function.
- To return the Worker Details simply Press the back button on the watch (top right).
- Press the back button to return back through the steps described in the procedure.
Result: You will return to the currently active session screen.