Nearby allows any Solo Wearable App. user to view the last known location and contact details of all other active Solo Mobile/Wearable app users from their Team(s). This is for use when one user needs to locate/contact other users due to emergency or simply from a work coordination scenario. Finding someone’s location and then using the devices existing smartwatch capabilities to contact becomes a more efficient activity.
Prior to actioning this process, you will:
- Have accessed the Solo Wearable App. and be in a current session.
- Access the Menu.
From within an Active Session, there are two methods of accessing the Solo app menu.
- Tap the Menu icon or Turn the Watch Bezel clockwise one notch.
Result: The Solo menu items will display.
2. Access the Nearby Map.
- Tap the Nearby icon from the menu.
- Rotate the Bezel clockwise three notches until the Nearby Icon is highlighted.
- Tap the Centre of the screen.
Result: The Nearby Map will display all workers from your Team(s) in an active session.
3. Access Worker Details.
Note: To refresh or recenter the map display time simply Tap the refresh or recenter Icons.
- Using the watch Bezel or Two finger Pinch, zoom in/out as required.
- Tap any Green Pin to see the worker Name.
- Tap again to access the Worker Details.
- Scroll through the worker details via Bezel Turns or Screen Swipes.
- Tap any of the options to access the information/functionality.
- For example: Tap the Phone number details to default the recorded number into the watch calling function.
- To return the Worker Details simply Press the back button on the watch (top right).
- Press the back button to return back through the steps described in the procedure.
Result: You will return to the currently active session screen.