Solo Wearable App constantly monitors your movements and is able to detect falls, automatically triggering an Alert in case the User is hurt, provided your Organisation has not disabled Alerts . This video explains how this occurs, and what happens after the Alert is raised.
You will learn how to:
- Identify a fall-related alert being triggered
- Confirm that help is needed, triggering the alert
- Confirm that help is not needed, deactivating the alert
Prior to actioning this process, you must have already:
- Installed and registered the Solo Wearable app (click here to learn how)
- Started a session (click here to learn how)