Solo Wearable App constantly monitors your movements and is able to detect falls, automatically triggering an Alert in case the User is hurt. This video explains how this occurs, and what happens after the Alert is raised.
You will learn how to:
- Identify a fall-related alert being triggered
- Confirm that help is needed, triggering the alert
- Confirm that help is not needed, deactivating the alert
Prior to actioning this process, you must have already:
- Installed and registered the Solo Wearable app (click here to learn how)
- Started a session (click here to learn how)