In the event that a Worker is unable to perform their normal duties as a result of an injury or illness, your Organisation may make one or more offers of suitable employment (OSE) as part of a return-to-work programme.
The Claims section of Vault provides a place to record the details of these offers, linking them to the existing claim, which is in turn linked to the initial incident, so that a complete picture of the situation can be viewed.
This article explains how to record an Offer of Suitable Employment for an existing Claim.
You will learn how to:
- Access the Offers of Suitable Employment Register
- Add a new OSE and record its details
- View, edit, print and delete an existing OSE
You must have already:
- Recorded the Event leading to the Claim in the Events Register (click here to learn how)
- Recorded the Claim in the Claims Management Register (click here to learn how)