Solo Mobile allows the user to schedule session start times, both as a 'Start Session Reminder' and as a session 'Auto start'.
Solo also allows for each company to set up a 'suggested schedule of session start times' company-wide. These suggested schedules can be set up in Solo Platform either for individual workers, for Teams or a combination of both and will require the following information to be provided:
- A Name for the new schedule (e.g. Weekday schedule timings)
- The actual weekly schedule rule (e.g. Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm):
- Start Time
- End Time
- Occurrence/Repeat of days in a week (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri)
- List of the people or teams this schedule relates to (e.g. Team 1, Team 2 and John Smith)
- The Solo Profile to be used for this schedule (e.g. "Driver profile")
In order to do this, the 'Solo Auto Start and Session Scheduling functionality' needs to be configured in the applicable instance of Solo.
If you wish to have this functionality configured within your instance of Damstra Solo - Please contact your account manager to discuss.