Corrective actions in Damstra Safety, are any action that has been taken to address a potential issue before it occurs and also to remedy the underlying root causes for any event that has occurred.
The following video relates to the management and signing off of any assigned Corrective Actions in the Damstra Safety via the My Actions register.
Within this video you will learn:
- How to access the assigned event via the My Actions module.
- Reassigning a corrective action.
- Marking corrective action as underway.
- Updating corrective action.
- Signing off corrective action.
- Ensure you've learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
If you are unable to access the above video or for a printable/presentation version of its content, feel free to download the PDF File or PPT File.
Article is closed for comments.