Damstra Safety provides the ability to review emergency equipment facilities available to sites within your Org structure via Risk > Emergency > Checks and Registers > Emergency Equipment Facilities Review. When adding a review to this register, Users must select a review 'type' from a pick-list. This article explains how to customise the options available within this pick-list.
You will learn how to:
- Access the 'Emergency Equipment Facilities Review Types' Settings
- Add a type
- Edit an existing type
- Delete an existing type
- Log into your Damstra Safety system
- Click the 'Settings' icon and select 'Settings'
- Select 'Emergency Equipment Facilities Review Types' in the 'Risk' section.
Add a new type
- Click the 'Add' button.
- Enter the new type in the free-text field and click 'Save'.
Edit an existing type
- Locate the item to be edited in the register and click 'Actions', then 'Edit'.
- Make the required changes and click 'Save'.
Delete an existing type
- Locate the item to be edited in the register and click 'Actions', then 'Delete'.
- Note that in order to avoid unintended data loss, Damstra Safety will not allow the deletion of any type that is currently associated with any record in Risk > Emergency > Checks and Registers > Emergency Equipment Facilities Review. If this is the case, an error will be returned and the records must be disassociated from this type before deletion is allowed.