The Live view within Solo Platform provides a live feed of location and status data for all currently in-session Solo Mobile/Wearable app users from your organisation. This article explains the key elements of this view, along with how to understand and manage what's shown.
Watch the below video, and/or refer to the rest of the article for additional detail.
You will learn how to:
- Access the 'Live' view
- Understand and filter the Users Table
- Understand the Users Map
- View the 'Session Details' page
- Identify Active and Suspended Users
- Enable browser notifications for Solo alerts
- Manage Users in an 'Alert' state
- Identify where a video recording is available
- Clear an Alert
- Manage Users in a 'Missed Check-in' state
- Monitor Zones