A standard Investigation provides the opportunity to investigate the causes and outcomes of any event, then assess what corrective actions can be implemented to prevent a recurrence, and ultimately whether there is any impact on the company Hazard register.
The following video procedure relates to the Signing off of a standard investigation once all aspects have been completed in Vault.
The result will be a signed off standard investigation, with it’s outcomes and actions fully recorded for any future audit purposes.
Within this video you will learn:
- How to access the Standard investigation either via the Events or My Assignments module.
- How to ensure that requirements have been met.
- How to complete the Actual & Potential event outcomes.
- How to sign off the standard investigation.
- Ensure you've learned the fundamentals of using Vault via our 'Vault Essentials' guide (click here).
- [Standard Investigation] Causal Analysis - Vault
- [Standard Investigation] Add / Assign Corrective Actions - Vault
- [Standard Investigation] Manage or Sign off Corrective Actions via My Assignments - Vault