“A standard Investigation provides the opportunity to investigate the causes and outcomes of any event, then assess what corrective actions can be implemented to prevent a recurrence, and ultimately whether there is any impact on the company Hazard register”.
The following video procedure relates to Adding and Assigning Corrective Actions to an event as part of a standard investigation in Vault.
The result will be a register of Corrective Actions which can be assigned and tracked to completion.
Within this video you will learn:
- How to access the assigned event via the My Assignments module.
- How to add a new corrective action.
- How to assign a corrective action.
- How to edit and delete a corrective action.
- Ensure you've learned the fundamentals of using Vault via our 'Vault Essentials' guide (click here).