If your Organisation has enabled the PPE Inventory module, available stock of a PPE item must be reflected into the PPE Inventory before allocation to a Person or Vehicle is possible.
In this video, we’ll cover how to add available stock levels for a new variety of PPE that has been added to the PPE Register, but does not yet exist in the PPE Inventory. For help with updating stock levels for items already in the PPE Inventory, click here.
You will learn how to:
- Add an existing PPE Item to the the PPE Inventory
- Add stock levels for particular site, colour and size combinations
You must have already:
- Learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Added the PPE Item to the PPE Register (click here to learn how)
- Enabled PPE Inventory (click here to learn how)