Damstra Safety supports the ability to record details of maintenance that may be required for particular items of Plant or Equipment in your Organisation. Furthermore, it can remind you when maintenance is due and keeps track of individual maintenance instances.
This article explains how to enter Maintenance records.
You will learn how to:
- Access the Plant / Equipment Register
- Edit an existing Item
- Add an instance of an existing Maintenance type
- Add a new Maintenance type
- Ensure you've learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- The Item must have already been added to the Plant / Equipment Register (click here to learn how)
If you are unable to access the above video or for a printable version of its content, feel free to download the PDF or PowerPoint file.
Article is closed for comments.