In Damstra Safety, Plant and Equipment items are recorded in the Plant / Equipment Register. This video covers how to add initial, key information about such items.
You will learn how to:
- Access the Plant / Equipment Register
- Initiate adding a Plant / Equipment item
- Fill-in the short form
- Add details to the Details tab
- Add details of on-going Certification to the Certification tab
- Add details of on-going Maintenance to the Maintenance tab
Before adding an item to the Register, ensure that:
- You've learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Plant Categories have been added to Settings (click here to learn how)
If you are unable to access the above video or for a printable version of its content, feel free to download the PDF or PowerPoint file.
Article is closed for comments.