Damstra Safety supports the ability to record the details of costs relating to existing Claim Items. This article explains how to use this function.
You will learn how to:
- Access the Claims Management Register
- Edit an existing Claim Item
- Add, edit and delete a Claim Cost entry
You must have already:
- Learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Added the Claim to the Claims Management Register (click here to learn how)
If you are unable to access the above video or for a printable version of its content, feel free to download the PDF file or PPT file.
Article is closed for comments.