Whenever a Vehicle in your Transport Register undergoes new or renewed certification, a record of this should be made in Damstra Safety. This video shows how to do this.
You will learn how to:
- Access the Transport Register
- Add an instance of an existing certification type
- Add an instance of a new certification type
- Edit or delete an existing certification record
Before you can update the certification record of a vehicle, you will need to have:
- Learned the fundamentals of using Damstra Safety via our 'Damstra Safety Essentials' guide (click here).
- Added the vehicle to the Transport Register (click here to learn how)